English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Goodbye (or Good bye), Bye, Bye bye (now): This is what we say to people when we leave them! It's the opposite of 'hello'.
- "Brian : Bye!"
- "Bruno : Bye."
- "And next time try calling someone who cares! Bye bye now."
- "Edward : Goodbye Bruno, we lost you too soon"
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
- "Goodbye, cruel world."
- "Day 27.2 : Horatio says goodbye too, and remember to feed his monkeys."
- "Euuuh. bye! Bruno : Bye."
- "Jean : Goodbye Françoise."
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goodbye'? Share it with us!