English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Goodbye (or Good bye), Bye, Bye bye (now): This is what we say to people when we leave them! It's the opposite of "hello".
- "Day 27.2 : Horatio says goodbye too, and remember to feed his monkeys."
- "Bruno : Bye."
- "Brian : Bye!"
- "Euuuh. bye! Bruno : Bye."
- "Edward : Goodbye Bruno, we lost you too soon"
- "LATERS MATE I GOTTA SCARPER (Goodbye my friend, I must leave)"
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
- "Jean : Goodbye Françoise."
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't care when Hannah says "Bye"."
Still having difficulties with 'Goodbye'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goodbye'? Share it with us!