English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the goods: the merchandise, the products, the stock, the wares, the cargo
Customs agents are inspecting the goods right now. They are checking all the merchandise.
- "However a boycott of imported and remotely-produced goods would be simply irrational."
- "It could be that the market for Warbuckle's goods has dried up."
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production'."
- "I was just talking to Hannah about an initial order of Delavigne goods."
- "It has come to my attention that McGillicutty's has yet to stock Delavigne goods."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goods'? Share it with us!