English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a goose: a type of water bird (typically white and angry)
Note the irregular plural: geese.
- "There's a goose!"
- "Jean : I keep telling you, it's the liver of a goose!"
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "Jean : Well, first the goose is put in a cage, and then it is force-fed until its bladder explodes."
- "We also have a beautiful goose liver pate served on lightly toasted, organic ciabatta bread."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "It's not Hubert's liver we will eat, but the liver of a goose."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goose'? Share it with us!