English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
you gotta, you've gotta (see this) (informal): you have got to, you must (see this) (informal)
- "Michael Jackson : You just gotta feel the rhythm!"
- "It hurts so bad, but I've gotta get through this ."
- "When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way."
- "Gotta go."
- "I'm a career girl, and I've gotta make my own way."
- "Scully, you gotta see this."
- "But you gotta move your body!"
Still having difficulties with 'Gotta'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gotta'? Share it with us!