Definition Grab a drink
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to grab a drink: to go for a drink, to have a drink
Susie and I are going to grab a drink after work. We're going to try a new pub!
- "I'll tell you what: If you want to go grab a cup of coffee, that would be fine with me."
- "You want to grab a drink?"
- "Look Quincy, I'm grabbing a beer tonight with a pair of the girls from downstairs."
- "You want to grab a drink after work?"
- "Listen, I'm in court on Thursday afternoon in your part of town so I was wondering whether you wanted to grab a quick drink after work?"
- "Philip : So, you wanna grab a drink?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Grab a drink'? Share it with us!