English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a bunch of) grapes: (a bunch of) small round fruits which can be eaten or used to make wine
- "I've also sent some grapes for your mother."
- "and we've been cultivating Zinfandel grapes for over 100 years."
- "Bring me some more grapes!"
- "I can't remember the names of many of the wines or grapes that we tasted, but I can remember that they were very nice, and that there were lots of them."
- "4 French cheeses with grapes and crackers"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Grape'? Share it with us!