English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a greenback: a US dollar bill or note
- "Mr. Bumblefund, an investment banker at Greenback & Trust, has been elected by our shareholders to represent them at this meeting, and speaks on their behalf."
- "Jeanine : Good afternoon, this is Jeanine Blethermeister, Greenback & Trust Junior Associate."
- "Three young men were arrested in their apartment yesterday afternoon, following a police investigation of the robbery of a Greenback & Trust bank in the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco."
- "Kevin : Hello, this is Kevin Connors, a long-time customer of Greenback & Trust."
- "Operator : Hello and thank you for calling Greenback & Trust."
- "Kevin : Oh, you must be new there at Greenback & Trust, Jeanine."
- "He met the CFO of Greenback & Trust at one of his Accountancy Club meetings."
- "Jeanine : No, sir, you're not the only Kevin Connors in our system. There are, at this branch alone, 112 Kevin Connors who have accounts at Greenback & Trust."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Greenback'? Share it with us!