English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a guitar: a string instrument played by Jimi Hendrix, Django Reinhardt, etc.
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
- "BrianBot : Your guitar Betsy looks terrifying."
- "Bruno : I can't play the guitar."
- "Jean : I'm sorry, "Betsy the guitar", I didn't understand."
- "Edward : Betsy, my guitar!"
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
- "Bring your guitar, just in case."
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "Bring your guitar, and some bagels."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Guitar'? Share it with us!