English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Guys is a familiar term, which is used to address a group, sometimes including women.
Hey guys, how's it going?
(I love) you guys: (I love) all of you, you people
You guys is a common way of addressing a group of people in spoken English.
UK: Come on guys, let's go for a swim!
US: He's a very nice guy, but he's not qualified for the position.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Guy DuPuy : I woke up very late"
- "You guys are snobs."
- "Guy : Get out now!"
- "Guy : Out!"
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "You know, you guys are hired."
- "You guys are in."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry Jean, I'm a busy guy."
- "Guy : Bacon and eggs?"
- "Guy DuPuy told me so himself."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Guy'? Share it with us!