English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a hall: a corridor, a foyer, a lobby
- "Robot : Hello and welcome to the San Francisco Symphony Hall booking hotline."
- "No doubt you've heard rumors of the efficiency expert who has been roaming our halls periodically since April."
- "First of all, there's the dead body in the hall - you tripped over it on the way in, remember?"
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Summer : You're through to the San Francisco Symphony Hall ticket hotline."
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say "hi"."
Still having difficulties with 'Hall'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hall'? Share it with us!