English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hall: a corridor, a foyer, a lobby
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "No doubt you've heard rumors of the efficiency expert who has been roaming our halls periodically since April."
- "Summer : You're through to the San Francisco Symphony Hall ticket hotline."
- "First of all, there's the dead body in the hall - you tripped over it on the way in, remember?"
- "Robot : Hello and welcome to the San Francisco Symphony Hall booking hotline."
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say 'hi'."
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hall'? Share it with us!