English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Hang on (a second): Wait (a second)
Hang on a minute, I'm nearly ready.
Hang on, I think I have a better idea.
- "( phone rings ) Oh, hang on Bruno."
- "Hannah : Kalvin Krime? Hang on."
- "Luna : Hang on Philip, Susie has the right to dress however she wants."
- "Susie : Hang on!"
- "Hannah : Hang on a minute Philip."
- "Garth : Hang on, Eddie."
- "Hang on, I'm on the air right now."
- "hang on! Did someone say 'Crème de la Crème'?"
- "Hang on, here comes the breakdown."
- "Philip : Hang on, I've got to write this down."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hang on'? Share it with us!