English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to happen: to pass, to occur, to come about, to take place
We must make sure this never happens again.
What's happening? I can't see anything!
- "I need to know what happened all those years ago!"
- "Susie : How did I know that there was something strange happening with Bruno?"
- "Maybe we'll see what happens at the museum."
- "So, what happened?"
- "Susie : Jenny, what's happening in your life?"
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "Philip : Look, Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "Philip : Woah, what happened to Brian?"
- "Yep, that's exactly what happened."
Still having difficulties with 'Happen'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Happen'? Share it with us!