English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to happen: to pass, to occur, to come about, to take place
We must make sure this never happens again.
What's happening? I can't see anything!
- "Philip : Look, Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "So, what happened?"
- "Philip : What's happening colleagues?"
- "I need to know what happened all those years ago!"
- "Desmond : What happened to you, man?"
- "Yep, that's exactly what happened."
- "Maybe we'll see what happens at the museum."
- "Hey, what happened to non-violence!"
- "Philip : Woah, what happened to Brian?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Happen'? Share it with us!