English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
harassment: irritation, molestation, annoyance
- "Jean : No in France, sexual harassment is a good thing, supported by the government."
- "Now the reason for this rendezvous, or "meeting" rather, is to discuss Delavigne's sexual harassment policy."
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "He probably needs to complete that new sexual harassment form as well."
- "Sexual harassment is a major issue in American companies."
- "Are you aware of the company's policy on sexual harassment Jean?"
- "-Sexual harassment -Continued insubordination"
- "You know there are thousands of cases of workplace sexual harassment in the States every year."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Harassment'? Share it with us!