English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hat: a covering for the head
my hat is off (to you), or hats off Bravo! Well done! I admire you!
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see."
- "Harold wears boots and a cowboy hat"
- "Sydney : So, Horatio, who's the sheila in the cowboy hat?"
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "Up to my office to get my baseball hat."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Jean : I don't have a hat."
- "Ride a whale while wearing a cowboy hat."
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hat'? Share it with us!