Have a nice day
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Have a nice day! Have a nice evening!: Enjoy your day/evening!
- "Have a happy day Luna"
- "Here are some corrections. Have a nice week. Bye!"
- "Until someone does, have a happy day."
- "I appreciate your business. Have a nice evening."
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed. Have a nice day."
- "Have a nice evening. A pleasure meeting you, Miss Donovan."
- "10 Dollar transaction fee. Have a nice day!"
- "Elevator : You're welcome! Have a nice day."
- "Elevator : You're welcome, Hannah. Have a nice day!"
- "Thanks for shopping at Nelly's Deli! Have a nice day!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Have a nice day'? Share it with us!