English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
I don't have time to (speak to you!): I am too busy or occupied to (speak to you!)
- "Listen, I really don't have time to speak to him right now, can't you just make up some sort of excuse to stop him from calling?"
- "Susie : Look, I don't have time for this now."
- "I don't have time for this."
- "Bruno : We have time for a few questions."
- "Listen intern, I don't have time for this."
- "Brent : Well, that's all we have time for!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Havetimeto'? Share it with us!