Head of sales
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the head of (sales, marketing department): the leader, the boss, the director, the manager (of sales, marketing department)
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Let me introduce you to Horatio Oléré, Delavigne's 'nose' and head of our Research and Development department."
- "My name is Philip, I'm head of sales."
- "Head of Marketing and PR"
- "Susan Bliss Head of Marketing"
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Position Head of Sales"
- "You are Head of Sales, right?"
- "I'm Mr Philip Cheeter, HEAD of Sales at the DELAVIGNE Corporation."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Head of sales'? Share it with us!