Definition Head of sales
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the head of (sales, marketing department): the leader, the boss, the director, the manager (of sales, marketing department)
- "Susan Bliss Head of Marketing"
- "Head of Marketing and PR"
- "My name is Philip, I'm head of sales."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Position Head of Sales"
- "I'm Mr Philip Cheeter, HEAD of Sales at the DELAVIGNE Corporation."
- "Let me introduce you to Horatio Oléré, Delavigne's "nose" and head of our Research and Development department."
- "You are Head of Sales, right?"
Still having difficulties with 'Head of sales'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Head of sales'? Share it with us!