English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the headlines: the titles, the headings; the main stories
- "Moira : (Singing) Hello and welcome back to Radio Rhubarb, it's seven o'clock in the morning and it's time for today's headlines."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines"
- "Let's check in with Moira for a quick look at today's headlines."
- "Let's take a quick look at traffic before we get to today's headlines!"
- "At the top of your advert, I want a clear headline."
- "We'll get to the headlines in a few minutes, but first let's get a traffic update from Ray Upton, who joins us from Radio Rhubarb Traffic Copter 1."
- "Before we move on to today's headlines, let's join our very own little sunbeam, Candy Summers."
- "Before we get to today's headlines, let's go to our traffic correspondent Ray Upton, who'll tell us all about a developing situation on the Los Angeles freeways."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Headline'? Share it with us!