English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the headlines: the titles, the headings; the main stories
- "At the top of your advert, I want a clear headline."
- "Before we get to today's headlines, let's go to our traffic correspondent Ray Upton, who'll tell us all about a developing situation on the Los Angeles freeways."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines"
- "Let's take a quick look at traffic before we get to today's headlines!"
- "Before we move on to today's headlines, let's join our very own little sunbeam, Candy Summers."
- "Let's check in with Moira for a quick look at today's headlines."
- "We'll get to the headlines in a few minutes, but first let's get a traffic update from Ray Upton, who joins us from Radio Rhubarb Traffic Copter 1."
- "Moira : (Singing) Hello and welcome back to Radio Rhubarb, it's seven o'clock in the morning and it's time for today's headlines."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Headline'? Share it with us!