English vocabulary and translations (See all)
headquarters: central or main office, center of operations
UK: The Thunderbirds' headquarters are on a secret island.
US: Our headquarters are located in Barbados for tax reasons.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Caption : At Delavigne HQ"
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Bruno : Well boys, here we are: Illuminati headquarters."
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "Why Ray, that's the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense!"
- "* The headquarters of the Delavigne Corporation are located at the Treasure Trove Towers in downtown San Francisco."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Headquarters'? Share it with us!