English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a headset: a device with earphones for listening to sound and/or a microphone
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "Place headset on subject's head and secure with glue provided."
- "Connect power unit to headset."
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head."
- "Remove headset from box."
- "I'm just going to attach the headset."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Headset'? Share it with us!