English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a headset: a device with earphones for listening to sound and/or a microphone
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head."
- "Remove headset from box."
- "Place headset on subject's head and secure with glue provided."
- "Connect power unit to headset."
- "I'm just going to attach the headset."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Headset'? Share it with us!