English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a helicopter (or "a copter"): a noisy, fast aircraft that flies using blades on its top
Can I park my helicopter on your roof?
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought."
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "I first started getting suspicious in the helicopter."
- "Send a helicopter!"
Still having difficulties with 'Helicopter'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Helicopter'? Share it with us!