English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
hell: the underworld, Hades, the opposite of heaven
- "They called me "fighting hell pigeon" in my heyday."
- "That must have been one hell of a tree he ran into."
- "Who the hell is Wayne?"
- "Only God decides who goes to hell."
- "Philip : Oh hell, why not."
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
Still having difficulties with 'Hell'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hell'? Share it with us!