English vocabulary and translations (See all)
hell: the underworld, Hades, the opposite of heaven
- "They called me 'fighting hell pigeon' in my heyday."
- "Philip : Oh hell, why not."
- "Only God decides who goes to hell."
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "That must have been one hell of a tree he ran into."
- "Who the hell is Wayne?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hell'? Share it with us!