Definition Help someone out
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to help someone out: to aid, to assist, to lend a hand to, to be of help to someone
- "if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "I'm doing a story about Harold Warbuckle, could you help out by answering a few questions?"
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
- "And we have a special guest to help us out."
- "My friend Bruno Delavigne told me about a lawyer friend of his who might be able to help us out!"
- "I just thought you wanted to help out!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Help someone out'? Share it with us!