Definition Help someone out
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to help someone out: to aid, to assist, to lend a hand to, to be of help to someone
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "And we have a special guest to help us out."
- "I just thought you wanted to help out!"
- "if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
- "My friend Bruno Delavigne told me about a lawyer friend of his who might be able to help us out!"
- "I'm doing a story about Harold Warbuckle, could you help out by answering a few questions?"
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
Still having difficulties with 'Help someone out'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Help someone out'? Share it with us!