English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Help yourself (to biscuits!): Serve yourself! Go ahead! Take what (biscuits) you want!
You are welcome to help yourself to the cake, it's there for everyone.
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "I remind you once again press kits are available all around the room. Please help yourselves."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Oh, help yourself."
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Can I help myself to refreshments now?"
- "Help yourselves dudes, and let's totally party like it's 1999!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Help yourselves'? Share it with us!