English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Here comes (my grandmother): (My grandmother) is arriving now, is coming now
- "Look, here comes their leader."
- "Watch out, here comes Edward the intern!"
- "Miss Stake : Here comes the waiter."
- "Brian : Okay Horatio, here comes the FDA inspector."
- "Hey, here comes our British friend Mary."
- "Oh, here comes the stewardess."
- "Brian : Oh look, here comes Horatio, and it looks like he's had one too many already!"
- "Wait, here comes Hannah."
- "Ah, here comes Philip."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Here comes'? Share it with us!