Definition Here comes
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Here comes (my grandmother): (My grandmother) is arriving now, is coming now
- "Watch out, here comes Edward the intern!"
- "Brian : Okay Horatio, here comes the FDA inspector."
- "Brian : Oh look, here comes Horatio, and it looks like he's had one too many already!"
- "Ah, here comes Philip."
- "Wait, here comes Hannah."
- "Hey, here comes our British friend Mary."
- "Miss Stake : Here comes the waiter."
- "Look, here comes their leader."
- "Oh, here comes the stewardess."
Still having difficulties with 'Here comes'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Here comes'? Share it with us!