English vocabulary and translations (See all)
here's (my number): this is, take, have, I'm giving you (my number)
-Here are the reports you wanted. -Thanks, leave them on my desk.
- "I know you are quite a forgetful diary, so here's a recap of the current situation"
- "Here's their new, annoyingly catchy hit: Bacon and eggs!"
- "Here is my status report on the robots"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Alright, listen up, here's the plan."
- "Here's Philip."
- "Brian : Moving right along, here's your agenda for today."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Here's'? Share it with us!