English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a hero: a leader, a courageous person, a great person
The plural form of "hero" is heroes
- "He was one of my heroes."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "You're like a hero for what you did in math class today!"
- "My hero."
- "Reporter : Well, you see I'm working on a story about gardeners in the Dallas area, how they are the real heroes in this country."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
Still having difficulties with 'Hero'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hero'? Share it with us!