English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hero: a leader, a courageous person, a great person
The plural form of 'hero' is heroes
- "My hero."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Reporter : Well, you see I'm working on a story about gardeners in the Dallas area, how they are the real heroes in this country."
- "He was one of my heroes."
- "You're like a hero for what you did in math class today!"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hero'? Share it with us!