English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Give me a) high five!: (Give me a) a hand slap!
In English, this expression is usually accompanied with by a congratulatory motion where one person hits their palm against another person's. However, this is not always the case. 'High five!' has also become an expression on its own, meaning 'good job' or 'bravo'.
- "No high five!"
- "Icarus : Agreed. High five!"
- "Brent : High five, Moira!"
- "Jean : Double high five!"
- "High five! Hello, I am Kevin's buddy."
- "Hey! High five! We go."
- "Here, take my hands, we do a double high five!"
- "High five! Philip"
- "Horatio : High five!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'High five'? Share it with us!