English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "Highly confidential."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your 'highly flammable' Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, 'WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE'?"
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!