English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Highly confidential."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
Still having difficulties with 'Highly'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!