English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "Highly confidential."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!