English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Highly confidential."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!