English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Highly confidential."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!