English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (a) very, extremely (motivated person)
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Highly confidential."
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Highly'? Share it with us!