English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a hill: an incline like a mountain, but smaller
- "Rincon Hill: Residence in luxury condo development"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Hannah : O'er the hills we go, laughing all the way!"
- "We can all stay with my sister in Muswell Hill, and visit my cousins in Lickle Ickleton."
- "Nob Hill: 2 bedroom loft apartment"
Still having difficulties with 'Hill'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hill'? Share it with us!