English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hill: an incline like a mountain, but smaller
- "Rincon Hill: Residence in luxury condo development"
- "We can all stay with my sister in Muswell Hill, and visit my cousins in Lickle Ickleton."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Hannah : O'er the hills we go, laughing all the way!"
- "Nob Hill: 2 bedroom loft apartment"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hill'? Share it with us!