English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a hill: an incline like a mountain, but smaller
- "We can all stay with my sister in Muswell Hill, and visit my cousins in Lickle Ickleton."
- "Rincon Hill: Residence in luxury condo development"
- "Hannah : O'er the hills we go, laughing all the way!"
- "Nob Hill: 2 bedroom loft apartment"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hill'? Share it with us!