English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hole: a split, an opening, a cavity, a pit, a gap
- "The Ozone Layer , whose hole could actually be replenished by a new underarm deodorant."
- "I mean the first few hours were quite bad, but I found a nice hole in the ground to sleep in."
- "Once you've fixed the engine, and fixed the hole in the hull."
- "Brent : Candy Summers, everyone, reporting from a hole somewhere in the sewers of London."
- "I think I fell down a hole."
- "And you can start by removing my dog from that hole in the ground."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hole'? Share it with us!