English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an honor: a prestige, a credit, a reputation
UK: I promise to honour and obey you, master.
US: May I have the honor of this next dance?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Yes, it is quite an honor, much more prestigious than Perfume Fest in Utah."
- "Mr. Kawasaki : Mr. Cheeter, Kawasaki Cosmetics would be honored to purchase one hundred thousand units."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "'The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France,' he said."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "We at Epikure make it a point to honor every single one of our agreements to the letter."
- "Lotsa Medals : This year, Vancouver, British Columbia has the honor of hosting the Olympics."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Honor'? Share it with us!