English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a horse: a four-footed mammal with hooves, a mane, and a tail often used for pulling carts and carriages
- "There's a horse."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Horse : (thinking) I hate my life."
- "She was singing to a horse."
- "Lots of good horses died before I realized the error of my ways."
- "I thought it would be something exciting, like a bomb, or a small horse."
- "(Ride horses)"
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "Like bull stabbing, scuba javelin, horse hockey."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
Still having difficulties with 'Horse'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Horse'? Share it with us!