English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a horse: a four-footed mammal with hooves, a mane, and a tail often used for pulling carts and carriages
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "(Ride horses)"
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER H - SAY ORSE' NOT 'HORSE'"
- "There's a horse."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Horse : (thinking) I hate my life."
- "Lots of good horses died before I realized the error of my ways."
- "She was singing to a horse."
- "Like bull stabbing, scuba javelin, horse hockey."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Horse'? Share it with us!