English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a hospital: a place where people who are ill or injured are treated and taken care of by doctors and nurses
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Zion of Mohammed Hospital."
- "Icarus also got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns."
- "When Delavigne woke up, he was lying in a hospital bed."
- "Subject: Insane Person in hospital - Please pick up!"
- "The assaulted man is in stable condition at a local hospital."
- "When Delavigne awoke, he was lying in a hospital bed."
- "It smells like a French hospital."
- "If this person belongs to you, or sounds like someone you know, please come to the hospital immediately, mmkay?"
Still having difficulties with 'Hospital'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hospital'? Share it with us!