English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hospital: a place where people who are ill or injured are treated and taken care of by doctors and nurses
- "If this person belongs to you, or sounds like someone you know, please come to the hospital immediately, mmkay?"
- "Zion of Mohammed Hospital."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Icarus also got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns."
- "When Delavigne awoke, he was lying in a hospital bed."
- "It smells like a French hospital."
- "Subject: Insane Person in hospital - Please pick up!"
- "The assaulted man is in stable condition at a local hospital."
- "When Delavigne woke up, he was lying in a hospital bed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hospital'? Share it with us!