Hot air balloon
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hot air balloon: a flying vehicle, consisting of a basket and a large balloon that is elevated by hot air
- "Something about a hot air balloon ride in the south Pacific."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "Hot Air Balloon Crashes Over Pacific: Rescue teams dispatched, survivors unlikely"
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hot air balloon'? Share it with us!