Definition Hot dog
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a hot dog: a thin sausage served in a long bread roll (often with ketchup or onions)
- "A hot dog!"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Bruno : And hot dogs!"
- "Jean : A hot dog?"
- "- a "kangabanger" (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
- "Bruno : And do they eat hot dogs?"
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "I was just going to grab a hot dog."
- "And how many hot dogs can he eat?"
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
Still having difficulties with 'Hot dog'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hot dog'? Share it with us!