English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a hotel: a building where bedrooms can be rented (example: Hilton, Ritz)
- "Now, if I can just remember how to get back to my hotel."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "I've booked us a room. (Room 303, Claridge Hotel)"
- "The Shangri-La is a good hotel."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "Receptionist : That was a hotel joke, sir."
- "Shall I mail it to your hotel?"
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "Have booked a room in the Windy City hotel."
- "I just found out my favorite hotel has gone out of business."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hotel'? Share it with us!