English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a hotel: a building where bedrooms can be rented (example: Hilton, Ritz)
- "I just found out my favorite hotel has gone out of business."
- "Go to the Milton hotel downtown."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "I must visit Maman in Versailles, but I will meet you at the hotel tonight, okay?"
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "Susie : After dinner, Bruno took me to the hotel."
- "Shall I mail it to your hotel?"
- "I can't find the hotel on the map!"
- "The Shangri-La is a good hotel."
- "Now, if I can just remember how to get back to my hotel."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hotel'? Share it with us!