English vocabulary and translations (See all)
human resources ('HR'): personnel, the company department which deals with the recruitment, administration, management and training of employees
- "Think of it as a kind of Human Resources jigsaw puzzle!"
- "If any of you believe that you have cause for firing an employee, or are considering the possibility of firing an employee, please discuss it with the HR department first."
- "I think I could ask Luna if Human Resources would fund a stress-management course for us Delavigne employees in high-pressure jobs."
- "(No one had to call HR btw)."
- "Human Resources Director"
- "Head of Human Resources"
- "Director of Human Resources"
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Philip : I'd like you to take down a letter to be sent to Luna Delune, Head of Human Resources."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Human resources'? Share it with us!