English vocabulary and translations (See all)
human rights: the basic rights of individuals to liberty, justice, freedom, etc
a human rights group an organization or a group of people who campaign against human rights violations
a human rights campaign, movement a drive, an appeal, a push, a crusade in support of human rights
a human rights activist a person who campaigns for human rights
- "We had been debating the pros and cons of exploiting inexpensive but possibly illegal labor, versus taking the 'high road' and using only suppliers with a proven record on human rights working standards."
- "The group has a charter, and labels subcontracting companies which meet all international human rights and labor standards."
- "There are many international Human Rights organizations which identify private enterprises that subcontract their labor."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named 'WorldBlends') is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to International Human Rights Standards."
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to international human rights standards."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Human rights'? Share it with us!