English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Poor hygiene."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "It was not a question of hygiene in the kitchen, nor of out-of-date tuna."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "We always appreciate interest in our products, and we are always pleased to share our love for cleanliness and hygiene with others."
Still having difficulties with 'Hygiene'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hygiene'? Share it with us!