I must admit
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I must admit that...: I have to say...
I must admit that when you turned up drunk for the interview, I didn't think you would get the job, but congratulations.
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Polly : Well Luna, I must admit, you're never at a loss for ideas."
- "I must admit that I have some concerns about the budget."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "And I must admit I was truly impressed by the results of his brainstorming sessions."
- "Susie : Mr. Mayor, I must admit I'm flattered, even a little curious, but this is neither the time nor the place for-"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'I must admit'? Share it with us!