I must say
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I must say...: I have to admit..., I need to tell you...
I must say that the movie last night was horrible. I have to admit it really was terrible.
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "After reading both of your e-mails yesterday, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised."
- "I must say you're even more beautiful than I expected."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "Hannah : I'm not that impressed, I must say."
- "So, I've read your resumé and I must say I was rather impressed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'I must say'? Share it with us!