English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
ice: frozen water
Be careful out there, there's ice on the roads. The water on the roads has frozen already.
I would like a vodka with no ice please. Please don't put any cubes of frozen water in my drink.
to put something on ice to place something on a block (or cubes) of frozen water to make it cold
- "It is written in an ancient prophecy that one day, when the Earth is in trouble, an "Ice Accountant" will travel from the past to the future to save the Earth!"
- "Icarus "The Ice Accountant" Quincy"
- "This thing is made of ice!"
- "I believe you are that "Ice Accountant", Icarus."
- "But an iced tea, with no ice."
- "Unfortunately, all I can see is a huge plain of ice and snow which stretches out for miles."
- "Miss Stake : Yes, but the second tea is an iced tea without ice."
Still having difficulties with 'Ice'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ice'? Share it with us!