Definition Ice cream
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an ice cream: a frozen dessert containing cream, sugar and flavoring
- "Susie : That sounds like an ice cream flavour."
- "Chapter 6: Ice cream addiction and rehabilitation"
- "There's an exhibit at the Louvre on Neo-Classical Anti-Renaissance Post-Modernism. Oh and then we can go and have some ice cream, it'll be fascinating!"
- "Jelly and ice cream"
- "Icarus : Museum and ice cream!"
- "Philip : No ice cream?"
- "But sadly, we have no ice cream."
- "The ice cream at half time was pretty good too!"
- "Philip : But there'll be ice cream."
- "You wanna have some ice cream with my friend and me?"
Still having difficulties with 'Ice cream'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ice cream'? Share it with us!