English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an idiot: a fool, an imbecile, a jerk
- "&-b@#*%, and a British idiot."
- "Edward : She's right, I am an idiot."
- "You're an idiot!"
- "Thanks for wasting my time, you British idiot!"
- "Bruno : It's called troubleshooting, you idiot!"
- "Mrs Blunt : I should think so, you idiot!"
- "Harold : South America, you idiot!"
- "Mrs Blunt : You idiot!"
- "I'm going back to my photocopier, at least it doesn't call me an idiot."
- "-Because I'm an idiot."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Idiot'? Share it with us!