If i may
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'd like to ask you a question), if I may: If you allow me to, (I'd like to ask you a question)
- "Techie : Sir, if I might be so bold as to suggest you hire an IT consultant, Know-It-All Tech Solutions would be happy to send you one."
- "Philip, if I may ask, what on earth is going on?"
- "Luna : Mr. Feltchenheimer, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I may."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly-skilled office job!"
- "I'd quite like to get a closer look at the product if I may."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If i may'? Share it with us!