Definition If you don't mind
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(If) you don't mind...: (If) it's ok for you..., (If) you don't find it too annoying...
- "Sigourney : I'd like to carry on, if you don't mind."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Kevin : Sir, how did you know about our dinner, if you don't mind me asking?"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Brian : I'd love some sparkling water myself, if you don't mind."
- "I hope you don't mind."
- "Icarus : Well, actually I brought a tape, if you don't mind."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you don't mind'? Share it with us!