Definition If you don't mind
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(If) you don't mind...: (If) it's ok for you..., (If) you don't find it too annoying...
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Icarus : Well, actually I brought a tape, if you don't mind."
- "Kevin : Sir, how did you know about our dinner, if you don't mind me asking?"
- "I hope you don't mind."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "Brian : I'd love some sparkling water myself, if you don't mind."
- "Sigourney : I'd like to carry on, if you don't mind."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
Still having difficulties with 'If you don't mind'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you don't mind'? Share it with us!