If you must know
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I am English) if you must know: (I am English) if you really have to know
Call me "Miss" please, I am not married if you must know! It actually doesn't concern you but I'm telling you anyway.
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
- "Look, if you must know, I'm scared of the dark!"
- "Caller : I am an officer, a police officer if you must know."
- "It's B negative, if you must know."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, if you must know, I didn't "buy the dog"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you must know'? Share it with us!