Definition If you must know
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I am English) if you must know: (I am English) if you really have to know
Call me "Miss" please, I am not married if you must know! It actually doesn't concern you but I'm telling you anyway.
- "Look, if you must know, I'm scared of the dark!"
- "It's B negative, if you must know."
- "Caller : I am an officer, a police officer if you must know."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, if you must know, I didn't "buy the dog"."
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
Still having difficulties with 'If you must know'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you must know'? Share it with us!