If you must know
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I am English) if you must know: (I am English) if you really have to know
Call me 'Miss' please, I am not married if you must know! It actually doesn't concern you but I'm telling you anyway.
- "Caller : I am an officer, a police officer if you must know."
- "It's B negative, if you must know."
- "Look, if you must know, I'm scared of the dark!"
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, if you must know, I didn't 'buy the dog'."
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you must know'? Share it with us!