Definition If you want
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
if you want, if you like: if you desire
- "We could go over it now if you like?"
- "Brian : Well, I can take a look at it if you like."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "I can give you her number if you like."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "and if you like to invest liquid assets"
- "if you want "drinky drinky"?"
- "Waiter : If you want to stay, you must sing."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "I could lend it to you if you like."
Still having difficulties with 'If you want'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you want'? Share it with us!