If you want
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
if you want, if you like: if you desire
- "Waiter : If you want to stay, you must sing."
- "I can give you her number if you like."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "if you want "drinky drinky"?"
- "We could go over it now if you like?"
- "Brian : Well, I can take a look at it if you like."
- "I could lend it to you if you like."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "and if you like to invest liquid assets"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'If you want'? Share it with us!