English vocabulary and translations (See all)
impossible: not feasible, which cannot happen or be
- "Polly : I don't care if it's impossible."
- "Philip : Impossible."
- "It's the Olympics where people do impossible things."
- "First of all, that's medically impossible."
- "Escape is impossible."
- "Trey : Sir, I'm sure that's quite impossible."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "Richard : But ma'am, that's just impossible."
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "He's impossible!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Impossible'? Share it with us!