English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
impossible: not feasible, which cannot happen or be
- "Philip : Impossible."
- "Richard : But ma'am, that's just impossible."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "Polly : I don't care if it's impossible."
- "First of all, that's medically impossible."
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "It's the Olympics where people do impossible things."
- "It's physically impossible!"
- "Escape is impossible."
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
Still having difficulties with 'Impossible'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Impossible'? Share it with us!